2.19.2012

Our First Valentine's Day

This week was our first...
Month married -AND- our first Valentine's Day in the same town!!!

Our last month has been all about road trips...

random adventures...




seeing family and friends...

kissing babies....


people watching....


and enjoying the lack of distance.

We spent the day sewing machine shopping, getting frozen yogurt, and getting over my sickness.

My new machine is awesome and I already made a blanket for my best good friend Audrey Rae to take on her mission trip to Africa this summer. Can't wait to post new pictures of all my creations for more ideas and critique ;)

Marshall has been taking care of me while I'm recovering which means Spaghetti O's and cleaning the apartment while I take my 6 hour nap! Lots of cuddling, dark chocolate, and Triple Town (my new favorite game app). Honestly, the best Valentine's Day ever....(sorry Dad).

1 comment:

  1. I now have my account set up so I can comment and not just creep. Although creeping is fun I like to write you a little something too. ;)
    Be sure to keep us posted on Audrey's mission trip. She will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by PCB • Powered by Blogger